Qualified Architectural Technologist
Location - Stafford
Salary - £24,000 - £35,000 Per Annum Depending on experience
Our client is a developing RIBA Chartered Practice with a wide range of clients in a variety of working sectors including education, leisure, residential and medical. They are a client focussed company that measures success by delivering quality in line with client needs and expectations. My client is presently a team of six who work collaboratively in assisting each other to achieve common objectives. Their team are presently working on several exciting commissions, and have a job vacancy for a positive and pro-active individual to join our team.
A permanent full time position is immediately available for a talented Architectural Technologist with at least 2 years qualified experience of work within architectural practice. The position will include working on an interesting range of new design projects in the education, residential, leisure and medical sectors.
Responsibility & Duties
- Support Architects on projects
- Assist in the technical drawings and development of project
Experience & Qualification
- A good knowledge and awareness of Architectural and other design.
- A detailed knowledge of UK Building Regulations and technical design solutions.
- Site experience of inspecting projects during construction.
- Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK, hold a UK valid driver's license and have the use of a car.
- A proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and office programmes. A familiarity of Archetype, Photoshop, and 3D packages will be beneficial.
- An understanding of the business of Architecture.
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and forming agreements with clients.
- Experience of operating ISO procedures and protocols.
- CIAT or ARB Registered
- Portfolio available upon request
M - 07917550744
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79411086