As the hire controller you will be working as part of the team to deal with Lifting Gear Hire business, from initial enquiry through to dispatch and final payment of invoice. Producing quotations, follow up, processing hire orders and ensuring excellent customer service.
- Assist Sales Office Supervisor / Manager in formulating and implementing strategy for sales growth.
- Follow up of quotations and reporting reasons for any lost orders.
- Produce NCR's as and when required, copy to QA Manager for information.
- Enter Hire orders / quotations in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all operational processes follow our ISO documented system and corporate guidelines.
- Issue off hire numbers and process paperwork for collection.
- Ensure accuracy of customer data on CRM systems, checking contact details are up to date.
- Monitor allocated customer accounts to ensure no loss of business.
- Enter details of new leads for follow up and future marketing campaigns.
- Ensure sales and cost prices are up to date.
- Ensure good fleet control.
- Setting up of new fleet codes and handling disposals.
- Assist with both weekly and 6 month stock checks.
- Assist Finance Team to minimise outstanding debt and ensure any invoice queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
You will need to have:
- Customer focused and excellent telephone manner
- Lifting gear industry knowledge and experience.
- LEEA entrance exam.
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum