I am recruiting for an experienced Accounts Manager for a leading law firm based near Tamworth and they are offering a competitive salary based upon your experience
A well established, modern, friendly, professional and sociable law firm who provides a comprehensive legal service for both business clients and private individuals.
Leading a team of four (three legal cashiers and one receptionist) you will be overseeing the finance team, managing both business and client's accounts ensuring the smooth running of all things financial; you will also be pulling together financial reports and MI.
- Leading the finance team
- Provide a comprehensive accounting service to the practice.
- Managing both business and client accounts
- Financial reporting and management accounts
- Budgeting and monitoring
- Billing and credit management
- Management of IT (Hardware and software & specific account systems)
- Experience of leading a team
- Detailed knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR)
- Have experience of both company and client accounts
- Experience of analysing finance data and completing reports for MI
- Analytical approach and ability to think strategically.
- Have excellent communication and people management skills
- Must demonstrate stable track record
- Sociable, friendly and professional and comfortable working in an open plan office
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SOLICITORS ACCOUNTS RULES (SAR) KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE***
Salary and Benefits
- Very competitive dependant on experience and can be discussed at application stage
- 35 hour working week (Monday - Friday 9-5)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
- Private healthcare
- Free car parking
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please send your CV and follow up with a call 0121 6333888 asking for Adam or Melissa.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80073811