My client, a global leader in business services, are looking for a HR Advisor to work closely with the Head of HR and HR Manager to help drive the business forward.
The business itself is a fantastic place to work and are an organisation who really care for their employees and are very values driven. They have significant growth plans for the next few years and are a very ambitious organisation who are looking for people who match these values.
The successful HR Advisor will be exposed to a very busy, fast paced working environment and the business is looking for someone who can successfully build very strong relationships with key stakeholders and take ownership of their area of the business.
The HR Advisor will assist with all aspects of HR for the business in a generalist capacity however they will have a special focus on recruitment, talent and the graduate scheme.
Salary on offer for the role is around £37,000, the role is single site based and standard working hours are 9am - 5.30pm.
As the successful HR Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Developing effective relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business
- Able to provide effective advise and guidance to managers on complex employee relations cases
- Provide training workshops with line managers on several different HR matters and can build relationships with stakeholders
- Manage the recruitment for the business and help to drive the overall strategy around this area
- Able to work effectively with external agencies and internal line managers to decide on the best approach for sourcing for the roles
- Take full ownership of the Graduate Management Programme from inducting them into the business, to managing their life cycle and mentor for them by conducting monthly 1-1's
- Have an in-depth understanding of people development and be able to work with line managers to identify key talent
- Able to be a key member with regards to project work
- CIPD qualified is highly desirable as is a solid educational background
- Excellent up to date employment law knowledge
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to successfully build relationships with different stakeholders in the business
- Solutions driven
To apply for the HR Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960177217