Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Volunteer Co-ordinator to join the team based in Bartestree, Hereford. You will work on a full time permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of £20,698 - £24,598 per annum.
Our client's success is down to its volunteers. With nearly one thousand people contributing vital hours and expertise to keep the charity operating smoothly they are essential to our future too. Without them we would not be able to deliver vital care and support to people at the end of their lives. They are now looking to recruit a new Volunteer Co-ordinator to help us continue this work.
As our clientsVolunteer Co-ordinator your main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- To be the central point of contact for all Volunteers and Staff about Volunteering
- To support managers and staff in the development, support and management of volunteers in their area of responsibility.
- To provide a Human Resource function in recruitment, selection, training, management and support of volunteers by evaluation of volunteers’ individual skills and expertise
- To devise and maintain all policy documents relating to volunteers, including individual roles and guidelines
- To maintain the Volunteer database, ensuring data is protected and kept secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act and other regulations.
As our clients Volunteer Co-ordinator you will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a large team of volunteers effectively
- Share our passion to champion volunteers internally and externally
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills
What our client can offer you as our Volunteer Co-ordinator:
- 27 days paid holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to meet with and engage with a fantastic group of people and give something back—and many more Staff Benefits
As part of this role you will work for 37.5 hours per week with the requirement to work the occasional weekend and evening shift.
Closing date: Monday 5th March 2018
Interview date: Friday 9th March 2018
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as Volunteer Co-ordinator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!