Finance Assistant (Freight, Bill and Audit)
Position: Finance Assistant (Freight, Bill & Audit)
Location: Barton under Needwood-Relocation to Tamworth in April 2018
Grade: RCS O
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 2nd March 2018
For the role of Finance Assistant you will be responsible for coordinating and preparing freight invoicing data whilst ensuring all documentation is processed and completed on time and accurately. This Finance role has direct contact with the suppliers and the customer and is required to deliver an excellent customer service both to the internal and external stakeholders of the FBA department as well as ensuring the contract remains cash neutral.
Key Responsibilities in this Finance Assistant role will include;
• Ensuring all costs received and processed in a timely manner on behalf of the customer and sent back to Johnson and Johnson
• Support FBA Supervisor in building analysis and reports inc customer recharge and reconciliation of cost vs revenue
• Proactively resolve queries on site with other departments in a timely manner
• Ownership of rejection log and dashboard to display position of department
• Reconciliation of carrier statements
• Customer invoicing as per the agreed invoicing schedule
• Accuracy of data submissions to customer
• Release of carrier invoices for approval through Non-PO route
• Preparation of KPI dashboard
Key skills and experience in this role Finance Assistant will include:
• Finance & Accounting- Previous Finance Assistant experience
• Advanced Excel skills inc Pivots and Vlookups- Ability to manage spreadsheets
• Organization and attention to detail/data accuracy.
• Communication- Ability to communicate with key stakeholders internally & externally
• Proactive & highly motivated
• Operations background preferable. Strong operational skillset
• Multi country operation: Knowledge of rates, currencies and modes of transport:
• Good geographical knowledge
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organization.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80081735