Senior Maintenance Engineer
Senior Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Maintenance Engineer to work in a fast-paced manufacturing site. The Senior Engineer will be responsible for the site planned maintenance programme, man management duties and developing junior engineers. The Senior Engineer will be reporting directly into the engineering manager and will also get involved with hands on maintenance.
Skills required for the Senior Engineer:
- You must have an electrical qualification.
- Supervisory experience is preffered
- Planned and Reactive maintenance and ensuring they are being completed
- Supervisory skills
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives, motors
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains.
The Senior Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960173223