Produce Assistant - Atherstone - £30,580
An outstanding, professional and experienced Produce Assistant is required to join our client at their corporate Head Office.
Responsibilities of a Produce Assistant:
- Product management
- Supplier performance management
- Assisting with the full tender process
- Ensure all manual and computerised bulletin procedures and files are accurate and up to date, including CBIS and Point of Sale Information
- Competitor benchmarking and shopping
- Manage all due diligence, advertising and related issues for new products/specials from the point of order placement to bulletin issue
Requirements of a Produce Assistant:
- Excellent Mathematical ability - obtaining a minimum GCSE qualification
- Ideally a relevant degree, grade 2:1 or equivalent
- Produce / Buying related experience, ideally within a retail or FMCG industry
The successful Produce Assistant can expect:
- £29,800 rising in stages
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
If you considered yourself to be experienced in any of the following them please apply: Produce Assistant, Buying Assistant, BA, Fresh Produce, Procurement, Supplier Management, Product Management.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.