JUNIOR CREDIT CONTROLLER
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Credit Controller to provide support into our fast paced Finance department. Taking responsibility for your own group of clients, you will work with the Credit Control Manager, the wider finance team and business, to ensure the efficient and effective recovery of client debt. In addition, you will provide support to the sales ledger and billing function as well as the wider finance team where required.
We're the Birmingham branch of the world’s largest advertising and communications network - McCann Worldgroup - which boasts over 200 offices in 130 countries worldwide. Experiencing significant growth, we require a proactive, driven individual who can hit the ground running and make a positive contribution to our ongoing success.
- To ensure client debt is chased in line with credit control policies and client contractual agreements
- To ensure new client account applications are reviewed and processed in accordance with company policies
- Take ownership and responsibility for your own group of clients
- Produce weekly credit exposure reports for circulation to the relevant client teams
- To proactively drive resolution on sales invoice queries with clients and client teams
- To ensure daily payments are posted to accounts in a timely manner and payments allocated accurately to client accounts
- To support the sales ledger and billing function in the raising and processing of client invoices
- Provide support to the wider finance team as and when required
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships within the finance office, the wider business and directly with clients
Highly numerate with a meticulous attention to detail
The ability to work under pressure, with large volumes of data whilst consistently meeting deadlines
Highly organised with excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise workload
The ability to adapt and respond to meet changing agency needs and requirements
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
McCann is a Gold Investor in People with training coming out of our ears and a track record of promoting from within; we even provide free chocolate and fruit plus a load of other nice stuff that just might make every day a little better. So if you’re looking to progress your career in a fast paced, integrated agency please submit your CV.