HR Business Partner
To provide an internal HR consultancy service to operational line management across the entire remit of HR management activity, to ensure that the operational teams are maximising the efficiency of it's people resources & addressing people related issues.
To support & drive forward HR related changes which will improve the business from a people perspective
To understand key business drivers & proactively support business through development of HR initiatives
To coach & develop the line managers ability in order to competently deal with all related HR matters, in conjunction with the advice provided by the HR Business Partner
The successful applicant will hold a full UK licence & be available to travel around the UK & stay overnight on occasions
- Ensuring line managers are working in accordance with the HR support matrix, so that the line managers take ownership for team HR issues.
- Providing support, guidance, training & coaching to managers for all aspects of HR; including employment matters, recruitment, reward, engagement consultation, negotiation, employee development & HR administration.
- Ensuring communication of communication of, & compliance with HR policies & procedures to line management.
- To review, approve & process ECFs in a timely manner - ensuring headcount trackers are up to date to allow for accurate forecasting of headcount data at month end.
- Compile HR statistics reports on a periodic basis, analysing for trends/themes which are leading to employee issues & developing action plans to address.
- Attendance to the monthly operational business meetings to present HR updates on statistics, projects & general HR related matters/issues.
Cordant People act as an equal opportunity employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.