My client, a fantastic engineering business, who have been around for over 100 years are looking for a HR Advisor to join their busy HR team. The business is one of the UKs leading businesses in the sector that they operate in and they work with some very large contracts.
The HR Advisor will deliver an effective HR, Recruitment and Employee Law service to the business and offer a high level of HR support to the key stakeholders within the business.
Salary on offer is £25,000 - £27,000
As the successful HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Managing and reviewing the policies and procedures
- Offering a value-added HR service to the stakeholders across the business
- Offering commercial focused HR policy advice to regional managers and directors
- Assisting with the management and investigation of different employee relations cases
- Manage the sickness and absence for the business and carry out disciplinaries and grievances as required
- Provide support with the HR management information and present data findings to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with current employment law legislation
- Any ad hoc responsibilities set by the HR Director
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced within manufacturing or engineering
- Experienced working with Microsoft Office packages
To apply for the HR Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.