My client are keen to recruit a full-time HR/Administrator. As part of the Group Administration team, the ideal candidate will have strong administrative skills as well as experience and exposure to payroll systems and Human Resources administration. You will thrive in a role that requires you to work under pressure and deliver outstanding results whilst under tight deadlines. You will be career minded and have a commercial and professional outlook. Previous experience in an administration role within a fast-paced environment is highly advantageous.
- Advertising vacancies and arranging interviews with the relevant Managers.
- Assist/advise on recruitment, absence, performance management, disciplinary and redundancy matters for all group companies.
- Ensure group employment policies are up to date and compliant with latest legislation.
- Collate all information for monthly wages processing for all group companies in an accurate and timely manner.
- Daily and weekly reporting and recording on operational costs for salaried and agency workers.
- Management of the clock in system.
- Updating the holiday chart as required.
- Upkeep of personnel files.
- General HR administration.
- SOP Cover on Tue/Wed
- Populating Pricing Manager
- Gathering information for sales team
- Updating of reports.
- Discretion .
- Flexible can do approach.
- Able to cope with pressure.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your HR experience, in a progressive firm committed to ensuring excellence in all they do.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.