Reporting to the Finishing Department Foreman, this role is responsible for cleaning and polishing various types of fabricated stainless steel products.
Other duties involved within this role are outlined below:
- Cleaning up and polishing various types of fabricated stainless steel products
- Using various types of metal finishing techniques via hand tools
- Maintain and ensure equipment is safe, clean and in good working order.
- Assisting with packing and loading where applicable.
- Assist with any other polishing/finishing task as required in line with business needs and as required within your skill set and experience.
Application Process: Should you feel that you have the skills and experience that we are looking for or would like to know more about these roles please give us a call on 01543 675800. Alternatively if you would like to submit your CV and written application by email outlining the position of interest and what you feel you can offer us. All applications should be emailed: Click Appy