Financial Planning Administrator / PA
****Excellent company Benefits*****
****Exam support is available *****
Our client is a well established Chartered firm Financial Planners who due to growth and expansion are now seeking an ambitious, articulate and efficient Financial Planning Administrator to join their highly successful practice based in the Bromsgrove area.
You will be working for a driven, dynamic and forward thinking company who thrive on integrity, loyalty to their staff, in return they offer a fantastic basic salary that comes with leading market benefits. Our client is offering a highly attractive proposition that comes with ongoing support and career development.
You will be playing an integral role in developing our client's lifetime financial plans and fulfilling their financial ambitions by providing written advice along with technical research to the Financial Planners. In addition you will also play a key role in managing the day to day administration within the business.
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C, financial crime and Anti-Money Laundering Procedures of the firm at all times.
- Keep up to date with all relevant products, legislative and technical changes, as required.
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times.
- Ensure all dealings with customers are carried out in a professional and courteous manner.
- Undertake sufficient product and market research.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the report writing process, previous experience is also desirable in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Provide high quality administration and analytical support the company's Financial Planners and clients.
- You will be responsible for processing new business from start to finish, from arranging the initial meeting right the way through to completion.
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm.
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately.
What our Client expects is a strong work ethic. Someone who is passionate about providing first class Client care and who takes prides in their output of work. Those with working experience in a similar environment are urged to apply, especially with experience of processing new business applications in relation to Pensions & Investments.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF:NJR7329