Resident Liaison Officer - Social Housing
Resident Liaison Officer
Up to GBP21,000 p/a
Are you an experienced Resident Liaison Officer with excellent customer contact and care skills? Do you have proven organisation skills along with the determination to further your career in an exciting new position? If so, we may be able to help you!
Here at Howells Solutions we are working with a leading, Social Housing and Facilities Management Group to find a successful and proactive Resident Liaison Officer to join their team in Warwick, working on Social Housing completing planned works including external works, kitchens and bathrooms.
It will be your responsibility to develop positive relationships with residents of social housing in order to provide information and support during refurbishment, maintenance and major works programmes. You will prevent and limit dissatisfaction, resolve complaints and queries quickly and efficiently. This scheme is based in the public sector and previous experience working on social housing projects in a similar role is essential.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Pre entry visits and company inductions
- Collect tenancy agreement/approval forms
- Visiting tenants in their homes and to advise them on when and what work is being carried out
- Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that tenant may have
- Contacting neighbourhood housing associations and establishing working relations with them
- Visiting empty houses that are being refurbished with potential tenants and advising them on completion dates
- Attending and chairing tenant forum meetings to advise tenants of works being carried out
- Monitor customer complaints and resolve any potential issues
- Monitor customer satisfaction
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the group's success.
This is a full time, permanent role with an excellent salary of up to GBP21,000 p/a depending on experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on for more information.
Howells Solutions is an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you do not hear back from us, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.