Graduate Engineer (R&D)
Position: Graduate Engineer (R&D)
Salary: GBP20,000 - GBP22,000 + Excellent Benefits & Prospects
If there's something stopping you from achieving all you're capable of, you'll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
Due to sustained continued expansion, our client, a very successful Injection Moulding Manufacturer who are looking to recruit a Graduate R&D Engineer to join a dedicated R&D Department focused on product development
- Provide technical drawing generation / number control using Solid works
- Provide support for new design projects
- Support the design of new and prototype tooling
- Run trials of prototype samples including material evaluation
- Generate rapid prototype parts to meet the expectations of both internal and external customers
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should ideally be able to provide evidence of the following:
- HND / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant technical discipline.
- Working CAD knowledge (Solidworks preferred, but not essential)
- Proven technical ability through academic or industrial based projects would be an advantage
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between GBP20,000 - GBP22,000plus Excellent Benefits & Prospects, an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?