Online Customer Service Advisors - Warwickshire
Our very successful client based in Kenilworth is currently searching for a high volume of Online Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Investigate and identify root causes for customers and resolve complaints
- Dealing with general customer enquiries online and over the telephone
- Liaising with departments to deal with correct solutions for customers
- Providing a consistently good level of customer service within a timely manner and within SLA's
- Receive and make customer service calls required and assist the Offshore call centre staff during busy period
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Urge to develop and grow within a business
- Ability to solve problems
- Handle complaints professionally
- Able to handle inbound calls
- Able to make outbound calls
- Good negotiation skills
- IT Literature
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- must be a driver, due to location
£8.20 per hour for first 8 weeks... Will then rise to £17,000 per annum
FULL TIME - 37.5 Hours a week
- Free car parking on site
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free breakfasts!
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted high street vouchers!
- Social events - i.e. Days out!
This is a FABULOUS opportunity - Please apply or contact Hollyfield Personnel if you believe you'd be interested in this role.
**Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we recieve, if you haven't had a response within 1 week of making your application then please assume that, on this occasion, you've been unsuccessful**