Head Chef - Bromsgrove - GBP50k+ package - Busy GastroPub
Tonic have been asked to source a head chef for a prestigious Gastro Pub in Worcestershire. Our client is an established business and they are looking for a head chef of real talent who wants to work with great ingredients, creating delicious food for discerning customers. This is a big job which is not suitable for a first time head chef.
Interested in this head chef role? Are you......
- A chef with experience in a fresh food environment?
- Used to a high volume service managing a large brigade
- Passionate about everything to do with food, fresh produce, the kitchen and especially cooking?
- Looking for your next career move in a kitchen where everyone understands hard work and dedication to produce the best quality food?
- Someone who keeps up to date with food trends and eats out to further your personal knowledge?
- Able to demonstrate longevity in your career in proven high quality venues?
Tonic are only interested in hearing from driven, passionate candidates who are serious about their career. We offer an unrivalled service, open and honest communication and an ongoing career consultancy which is the envy of our competitors.
Candidates MUST prove to be eligible to live and work in the UK. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications that we receive we are only able to respond to candidates who are successful at this stage.