We are currently recruiting for Cleaning Operative for our food production client in Atherstone; you will be helping to maintain the high standards within the site and this is an on-going position. We have part-time and full-time positions available.
As a Cleaning Operative you will need to:
- Be able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Be able to follow management instructions
- Have basic literacy and numerical skills
- Be flexible
- Salary: £7.50 per hour & Overtime at £9.38
- Working Hours: 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00
- Flexible to cover both shifts.
- Location: Atherstone
- Immediate Starts - Full Training
- Overtime after 37.5 hours
Role of a Cleaning Operative:
- Ensuring the production lines are clean.
- Ensuring that any spillages are cleared quickly.
- Deep cleaning production equipment.
- Raising any issues to the Team Leader.
Cleaning Operative Benefits:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please click to apply.