Paraplanner - Chartered Status Firm
Solihull | £Open
A leading Financial Planning Company are looking to recruit a highly accomplished individual into the role of Paraplanner. The Chartered status company are continually expanding, hence the need for this key appointment to join their technical support team.
The role will partially involve:
- Conducting research, preparing client reports, valuations and report writing
- Liaising with clients; maintaining trust and developing relationships
- Managing the planning workflow
- Be willing to undertake appropriate professional development and training
- Work closely with consultants to ensure clients are provided with the best possible financial planning solutions
- Be mindful of and operate within compliance and company standards and regulations
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with prior experience in a Paraplanning role to join a highly successful and experienced team within a Chartered status firm. The company are ideally looking for someone who has completed, or is working towards, their Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning and is willing to work towards CII Chartered Status. They would like an individual who can demonstrate their technical knowledge and understanding on the role in an articulate manner.
For a full job description, please contact Briony Malden