Premium Country Pubs are currently looking for a Deputy Manager to support the General Manager and lead the team at the Saxon Mill, Warwick.
The Saxon Mill is an iconic pub, bar, and restaurant that has been stylishly refurbished to the highest possible standard, it also boasts unrivalled views over the river with desirable unique features such as a working mill.
This role would suit an experienced Deputy or Assistant Manager who is in hospitality and looking to progress on to their next challenge. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, then please apply today!
Deputy Manager role:
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Training and development of the team
What we look for in a Deputy Manager:
- At least 6 months experience in a supervisory role
- Hospitality, leisure or retail experience
- Ability to role model our values and brand standards
- Passionate about great service
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
What we can offer you:
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our S.T.A.R. development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career to some of our other excellent brands in Mitchells & Butlers.
- Up to £1,500 bonus potential per annum
- 33% off in ALL our businesses for you and up to 5 friends
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Option to opt in to some of our share schemes (e.g. Free Shares Plan)
- Shopping discounts with many UK leading retailers
- Discount on shoes for work
- Flexible shifts
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Optional funded dental cover
- Chance to earn extra money with our Referral Scheme
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.
Link In with the Recruitment Manager for this Vacancy....