Due to continued growth, our leading food manufacturing client is looking to recruit a Label Machine Minder, to work at their site in Atherstone. This is a full-time position and full training will be given. This is a good career opportunity, where the market is growing and a company that values their colleagues.
Details of a Machine Operator:
- Salary: £8.00hr & £10.00hr for overtime
- The shift pattern available is any 5 from 6, including weekends
- Shift start time: 05:30 till 14:00.
- Immediate starts with the possibility of being taken on by the client.
- Full training will be given
Your duties as a Machine Operator will include (but not limited too):
- Responsible for checking machinery and reporting faults.
- Ensuring the correct labels are used along with the correct price/ date.
- Making sure the product is sealed correctly.
- To adjust print density and check alignment is correct to ensure clarity / position of print on label.
As a Machine Operator, you will need:
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills.
- To be able to work as a team or individually.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literate.
Why Single Resource?
Here are a few more reasons why you should be applying to work for us:
- Award winning recruitment agency
- Full training within a warehouse environment
- 'On the Job' qualifications available
- On-site canteen
- On-site car parking
- Employee of the month awards
- Various shift patterns available
- 24hour support from our onsite team
- Pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme with big discounts at high street stores
If you are interested in the Machine Operator role, please clcik apply now.