SEN Primary School Teacher needed immediate start in Southam
Are you an SEN teacher ? Hays Education are currently looking for a passionate and experienced SEN teacher to work within one of our partner SEN Primary schools located in Southam. They provide education to children with a range of complex needs. The role is to work with a small group of children with specific needs including autism. We are looking for someone who is positive and passionate about working with children with SEN.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience teaching children with EBD,ASD,SMEH
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Innovative lesson delivery.
- Creative & inspiring attitude.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with Hays
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Outstanding Behaviour Management and class room presence
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.