Customer Service Representative - Night
Customer Service Representative - Nights
About Our Client
Established delivery and courier company, they know how important it is to send packages and goods securely and on time. This is why they offer only the best in collection and delivery services.
You will be working in a unique environment that thrives on process excellence and a 'can do' mentality. They are passionate about everything they do, and they care equally about their people, their customers and the world.
- Answering Inbound calls.
- Proactive approach to customer requirements based on transactions.
- Proactively provide customers with accurate product and pricing information.
- Ensure that customers are aware of necessary paperwork and any special instructions.
- Communicate accurate and complete shipments statuses from the track and trace system
- Provide first line services on how to use self-service tools and services
- Provide solutions and alternatives based on customer needs.
Hours of work:
Night shift 4 days on, four days off, 11.00pm-9.00am
The Successful Applicant
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience in a customer service environment , including selling responsibilities
- PC skills, familiarity with use of PC equipment and software.
- Good verbal/written communication with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to up-sell and convert enquiries.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
What’s on Offer?
Salary - £8.50 - £11.06 per hour
Apply for This Job
If you feel this job opportunity is the right one for you- Please use the apply link!
We will review your application as soon as possible and contact you if you are successful.