COMMERCIAL / CORPORATE SOLICITOR
SALARY: £40,000 - £60,000
I am currently working in partnership with an exciting, expanding and incredibly successful firm that is looking to recruit a Commercial / Corporate Solicitor. The business is fast-paced, unique, innovative and fun. This is an established and growing businesses that has made an outstanding mark in their market, they offer a hugely impressive opportunity to an ambitious individual who wants to make a real impact.
- Providing legal advice on a range of issues for their SME client base.
- Responsibility for drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts
- Assisting clients in interpreting and complying with commercial legal agreements and legal requirements.
- Providing advice and assistance on areas such as data protection, breach of contract, competition law, marketing, corporate disputes, Mergers & Acquisitions, franchise law, litigation, intellectual property.
- Effectively manage the resolution of contract terminations and commercial disputes.
- Maintaining business awareness of legal requirements and developments
- Develop and maintain client relationships as well as business development to assist with the growth of the firm
- You will ideally have 2-3 PQE and be looking to work for an expanding firm where you can really make your mark.
- Your background will be in Commercial Law, someone with a strong corporate law background will also be considered.
This is a fun and incredibly hard working environment, a relatively young businesses that has already made a huge mark with their client base through sheer dedication and hard work. Everyone is an individual in this business and has every opportunity to shine.