Upholstery Team Leader / Supervisor
Upholstery Supervisor / Team Leader
Salary: circa GBP22-25k per annum (depending on experience)
Ref: UP130Pure CF is a leading British manufacturer and installer of high quality contract furniture for the hospitality and leisure industry. For over 30 years they have been passionate about producing stunning furniture and have successfully built up many long-term relationships with clients in the UK and as far as the USA and Middle East. They oversee projects from concept through to completion, including design, sourcing materials and managing the set up in the venue andproduce furniture to the highest of standards. They have a diverse product range including classic, traditional and contemporary furniture, and they now have a vacancy for an Upholstery Supervisor to join their team.The main objectives of this role are as follows:-?? to ensure all Upholstered Products are completed 'on spec' to the correct standard and quality in line with costs and in a timely manner to meet the production plan and customer expectations.
- Manage the performance of all operatives in the department, including HR support to Upholstery Manager and recording and control of production timesheets.
- To support all improvement initiatives
- Provide the Upholstery team with the daily production plan.
- Ensure Housekeeping within the department is of a satisfactory standard.
- To support the Quality Control Technician with quality matters
- To work safely and to comply with the company's health, safety and environmental policies and procedures, including a monthly audit.
To be shortlisted for this role you will need:-
- Experience in ALL Upholstery skills & techniques.
- Previous experience managing a team not essential but may be advantageous.
- Experience of working to a production plan.
- Flexibility of working hours will be required.
- Experience with MS Office suite inc. Word & Excel
- Experience / knowledge of quality control processes and procedures
- Ability to use own initiative to enable the department to meet production deadlines
- Team Player
- Professional Manner
- Calm under pressure
- Gets Things Done
- Can Do Attitude
- High Attention to Detail
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us your fully detailed application, quoting job ref. UP130 by clicking Apply Now.