Stock Controller - Permanent - Midlands - Telecommunications - £22,000 - £26,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a vibrant and enthusiastic Stock Controller, who has a background in telecommunications, to join a leading privately owned communications company based in the Midlands.
My client has over 10 years experiences in delivering network solutions to a variety of clients on an international scale.
This role will suit someone who is energetic, self-motivated and who has excellent organisational skills with a strong understanding of the telecommunications industry.
The responsibility of the Stock Controller:
Working as part of the finance team, the Stock Controller will be accountable for ensuring that stock levels are checked, deployed and ordered as and when necessary. The Stock Controller will work alongside other business units, dealing with key stakeholders and will be responsible for auditing, support services and providing recommendations regarding stock levels.
- Being a point of escalation for engineers (regarding non technical requirements)
- Managing internal systems so all stock data is up to date
- Ensuring CRM systems are fully up-to-date in real time
- Stock check - deploying items on time, managing stock levels, ordering in new kit as and when needed
- Dealing with stock issues in the appropriate manner
- Stock reporting
- Ensure ISO documents are up to date
- Review contracts concerning stock / suppliers
- Working with company processes and procedures / offering recommendations for improvements.
- Strong understanding of the telecommunications industry is essential
- Proven experience of working in a similar role - managing stock, allocating resources, tracking etc.
- Proven experience of reporting, forecasting, auditing
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills - an ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 (+benefits)
If this Stock Controller role is of interest, please send in your CV today