MOT Tester - Stratford-upon-Avon Basic GBP22,500 Basic Salary + Excellent Bonus Scheme
Do you want to work at a highly prestige and respected business?
Do you want to work in one of the best equipped and most modern workshops in the UK?
We are seeking a qualified MOT Tester to join our client's team with a leading automotive retailer. The position is based in the Stratford-upon-Avon area.
- You will be responsible for carrying out MOT's, vehicle preparation checks and quality Control checks. It is important that you are efficient and produce high quality work to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- You will also contribute to the implementation of safe working practices within the department
- You will be qualified to NVQ/ City and Guilds level or equivalent and hold an MOT card/license.
- Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 2 years practical experience and should hold a current and full driving license.
- This role requires individuals who are able to work on their own initiative as well as within a team when required.
What You Can Expect:
- When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
- In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related commission/bonus scheme, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
- GBP22,500 Basic Salary + Bonus
- Health care access
- Advantageous vehicle purchase scheme
- Staff and family discounts and parts and labor charges
- Team sports events
- Ongoing technical training plan
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and led by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.