Business Development Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join our clients rapidly growing Accountancy and Business Advisory.
Due to their success and growth, they are looking to grow their business and as such will be expanding their development team based in Tamworth. Working within a small but experienced team this role will offer unrivalled training and development opportunities to build a career within business development in the professional services market place and will suit somebody with previous telephone sales experience who is willing to diversify their skill set into new markets.
About the role
Working on behalf of the regional offices of the accountancy practice this role will involve developing our business by attracting potential new clients via telephone sales.
The job holder is responsible for
• Making outgoing telephone sales calls to potential new customers
• Appointment making for the specialist teams within the organisation
• Following up and managing the sales appointments promoting attendance for the firms seminar and workshop program
• Keeping marketing campaigns and prospect lists fully updated via the companies CRM system
• Communicating with Directors and other senior people within the business
• Telephone sales experience required on outbound sales campaigns
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Ability to assimilate complex technical information and build into a structured sales call
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office) - specific CRM training provided
• Able to build strong internal relationships with senior members of the business
• Professional and hard-working dedicated to achieving targets
• Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• A monthly commission scheme
• Full training and development program
• Working hours Monday to Friday 9-5
• A chance to build a business development career within the professional services marketplace
This interviews for this position will start w/c 16th October 2017.
There will be two stage to the interview - First a telephone interview conducted by the Team Leaders and then if successful, the second will be a face to face interview to meet with them and the the department director.