ICP Project Manager - GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 - West Midlands
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager from an ICP background who would like to explore other opportunities within the electrical market. They are offering full training and development, turning you into a fully-fledged Project Manager within the booming power transmission and distribution sector. You will be the primary representative of your projects, responsible for the successful execution/delivery of the site works safely, on time, within budget and to the high quality required. Project values range from GBP100,000 to over GBP1M.
- Reporting directly into the Senior Construction Manager.
- Take personal responsibility for the successful delivery of projects on site.
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of the Site is paramount.
- Responsible for the teams on site.
- Street works.
- Managing; plant, labour, materials, toolbox talks, auditing, etc.
- Financial reporting of projects.
- Project Management experience within an ICP business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent man-management skills.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience with LV/HV cabling, risers, substations, switchgear, etc.
- Previous experience liaising with the DNO (UKPN)
- Management of multiple sites.
- Experience of managing jointers and commissioning engineers.
- GBP30000-GBP40000 Basic salary
- Company Vehicle (Mondeo, insignia, etc.) and Fuel card.
- Mobile Phone and laptop
Other Job Titles
- Site Manager
- Site Agent
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager