Responsible for manufacture of tooling, fixtures and Gauges, working from drawing to produce parts to high tolerances, finding optimum ways to produce 'one off', primary focus on manual milling but has to operate other tool room machines.
* Reads (customer) documentation, drawings and understand the specifications.
* Identify requirements to manufacture fixture components.
* Produce parts in line with drawing tolerances.
* Operate Bridgeport Milling Machines.
* Operate various tool room machines.
* Identify opportunities for improvement
The Ideal Candidate:
* Must be able to work as a team, but on their own accord as well.
* The ideal candidate must have good time keeping skills
* Attention to detail.
* Perseverance is key
* Changing rooms available
8.00AM - 4.00 Monday-Thursday
8.00AM - 12.00 Friday
Overtime available throughout the week and during weekends.
£23,000-£31,200 (Dependent on experience)
£31,200-£39,000 (Basic with a standard amount of offered overtime)
£ neg per hour for the first 12 weeks, salary will rise after probation period if you perform.
Apply for Conventional Miller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly