Press Brake Setter Operator
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Responsible to the charge hand for the setting and operating of the hydraulic press brake machine.
- Receives works orders from supervision, refers to paperwork and obtains relevant drawings and instructions, inputs tooling details for 1st off via keyboard to PC.
- Positions to m/c top and bottom tools.
- Calibrates back gauge as required.
- Inputs to nurco controller the following information, drawing number, angle details and material dimensions.
- Adjusts any dimensional or angular changes by inputting off sets on controller or barrel adjuster.
- Produces first off component and checks against drawing using gauges and measuring equipment.
- Passes to inspection.
- Completes required qty being aware of any machine malfunction.
- Liaises with production and development engineers for first off and special requirements.
38 hours a week - Days only at present
8.00 am to 4.45 pm Monday to Thursday - With a half hour break for lunch
8.00 am to 1.00 pm Fridays
Salary would be dependent on experience Circa £9.00 but may be negotiable
The position will be Temp to Perm
The position is available Immediately
Apply for Press Brake Setter Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly