Automotive Tier 1
£45,000 - £50,000, car allowance, bonus, healthcare
This business is a global automotive tier 1, supplying high quality components into several major OEMS in the UK. Due to the continued success and development of the business, they have asked us to recruit an exceptional HR Manager.
You will be working as an integral part of the senior management team managing all HR processes including recruitment & selection, training & development, employee communications, succession planning, performance management, and employee relations, compensation & benefits. You will provide advice and guidance to management and employees on the practical application of HR policies, processes and procedures and ensure that all local, regional and global HR initiatives are fully supported and implemented.
Reporting to the General Plant Manager, you will be instrumental in developing and implementing a human resources strategy, putting employee engagement at the heart of every new HR policy and incentive.
The business by nature and industry is fast paced and very client facing and thus offers the right candidate a dynamic and challenging environment. You will be part of the senior management team and will be instrumental in firmly setting the HR agenda with all key decision makers. Personality is key to the success of this appointment and you will a confident and charismatic communicator, and have the ability to challenge and change what is already in place.
As HR Manager, you will have experience in the following:
- Proven technical HR business partnering experience gained within a demanding and fast paced manufacturing business, not necessarily automotive.
- Proven experience in working closely with senior management teams
- In depth knowledge of employment law
- Advanced MS Office capability
- SAP experience advantageous
- Excellent numeracy and problem-solving skills; ability to produce cost/benefit business case reports.
- Demonstrable capability of producing detailed and professional written documents both in day to day communications and specifically in response to discipline/grievance/appeal cases
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive manufacturing organisation, that is using leading manufacturing techniques to stay ahead of the competition, they are looking to recruit an equally ambitious HR professional.