Are you a Deputy Residential Manager?
Are you a Deputy Residential Manager looking for your step up into managing your own home?
Would you like to manage your own team?
Do you feel like you're being held back in your current role?
I am working exclusively with a client in the West Midlands who are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to take the next step and manager their 3 bedded home in Kenilworth.
What the company can offer you:
- Salary of GBP30'000
- An NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Guidance through your OFSTED Registration
- All the tools necessary for you to succeed as a Registered Home Manager.
What you will bring to the company:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People.
- A willingness to undertake an NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in residential care.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to delegate effectively.
- An ability to effectively and confidently conduct employee relations issues such as; disciplinary, grievance, performance management, supervision, appraisals etc.
- Detailed understanding of Children's Act 1989, Care Standards Act 2000, Children's Homes (England) Regulations 2015 and other relevant legislation.
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to or call James Moran -
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK