Working closely with global suppliers maintaining the Sales ledger administration and close links with customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and a timely recovery of payments.
Importer and Distributor of produce, Global Company
- All aspects of sales ledger
- Allocating incoming payments onto the ledger
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Chasing debt via telephone, letter and email
- Issuing and re-issuing invoices as well as issuing credit notes.
- Updating customer and billing information
- General Accounts administration
Competence in Microsoft Office
Experience using an accounting package and strong Excel skills
Qualifications in bookkeeping or accounts would be an advantage
Previous experience in Credit Control role
Systematic approach to work eye for detail
Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
To work to own initiative
Excellent communication skills
**Other languages may be a bonus
Temporary contract which may lead to opportunity of permanent contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 7 am - 3 pm (Flexible hours - negotiable)