Practice Nurse, Walsall
Are you a practice nurse looking for a better salary or perhaps a more supportive surgery? We are appointing a Practice Nurse to join a forward-thinking, supportive and innovative surgery, where the team take genuine pride in making work stimulating, challenging and rewarding. You'll work alongside highly trained colleagues in a role designed to be patient centric, with long term development plans to maximise your career potential. This is a practice connected with its Practice Nurses; there are regular appraisals designed to understand what you want from your career, whether it is pursuing areas of clinical interest, management and leadership training or a focus on helping others learn. Be appreciated and benefit from an environment with listening ears and open minds.
- £35,000 - £38,000 + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working with job security
- Highly trained colleagues including Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- Well-supported role with career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and a surgery at the forefront of Primary care changes
- Part-time and full-time considered
- Flexibility and support (non-prescriptive); you're a Practice Nurse, you know how to manage your day
- Well-structured, organised work flow and reasonable workload
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- It is Essential you have primary care experience
- £35,000 - £38,000 FTE depending on experience and qualifications
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their Practice Nurses
- NHS pension
- Support with development and study given
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on .
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.