Finance Manager Modelling
The role will develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders and partner with stakeholders at in supporting the financial modelling of strategic and ad hoc business cases. This role will support the strategic direction of the business by delivering future programmes through modelling and reporting key financial metrics across significant financial gateways based on latest financial data from different areas of the business
- Proven track record working in a Finance Management gained at a Management level Strong
analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to review challenge and embed key processes.
- Ability to effectively interpret and communicate financial data to both senior finance and non-finance customer base Degree or relevant equivalent experience preferred
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel
- Previous experience within Profit Analysis, Product Development or Marketing, Sales & Service Proven demonstration of a continuous improvement mind-set - able to pro-actively identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- CIMA / ACCA qualified (or working towards)
- Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities: Manage and deliver findings from studies and financial scenarios in support of product strategy
- Present and prepare high-level reports to senior stakeholders
- Manage and implement financial modelling processes and monitor progress versus key targets Contribute to the development of robust profit models and ensure that they represent the latest agreed position
- Provide financial analytics to the business at each gateway and calculate the financial sensitivities, and understanding key value levers
- Provide financial support to the business for key reporting systems and Business Reviews
- Provide information on financial sensitivities to the business to allow calculation of Status of Major/Minor Programmes reported data.
- Work with and use Profit Analysis to provide accurate and timely inputs as required into the Business Plan, ensuring any inputs are fully documented, understood and also agreed with the relevant teams
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested