1 day left
- Contract Type
We are looking for a talented HR Manager. A large Tier 1 automotive organisation has a requirement for an HR Manager to work as integral part of the senior management team managing all HR processes. This is a superb time for an ambitious HR Manager to join a well-established, growing and expanding company.
Reporting to the General Manager the HR Manager will be responsible for recruitment & selection, training & development, employee communications, succession planning, performance management, employee relations, compensation & benefits; providing advice and guidance to management and employees on the practical application of HR policies, processes and procedures; ensuring that all local, regional and global HR initiatives are fully supported and implemented.
- Proven technical HR business partnering experience gained within a demanding and fast paced manufacturing business, ideally within automotive.
- Proven experience in working closely with senior management teams
- In depth knowledge of employment law
- Advanced MS Office capability
- SAP experience advantageous
- Excellent numeracy and problem solving skills; ability to produce cost/benefit business case reports.
- Demonstrable capability of producing detailed and professional written documents both in day to day communications and specifically in response to discipline/grievance/appeal cases
Ideally degree educated with MCIPD qualification you will be pro- active and passionate about achievement of business improvement results through talent management.