Forklift Truck Drivers
Staffline are recruiting for FLT (Counterbalance / VNA / Reach/ PPT) Drivers to join our client's automotive company based in Coventry.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Working in the Materials Department carrying out various tasks as a fork lift driver.
- You might be supplying the production lines with the materials or working in the stores.
- You will also be required to pick materials from the stores in order to familiarise yourself with the product codes.
- Adhering to housekeeping
Candidates MUST have a minimum of 6 months FLT experience having held their licence for at least 1 year, preferably working within a busy manufacturing/warehouse environment, ideally in the automotive industry.
Benefits of the role:
- Onsite parking
- 2 Canteens serving hot and cold food
The working days/shifts for this role will be:
37 hours per week rotating fortnightly across all 3 shifts 6:30 - 14:00 / 14:00 - 21:00 / 21:00 - 06:30 (Mon - Thurs for nights only)
* Earlies 06:00am - 14:00pm £8.59 per hr
* Lates 14:00pm - 21:00pm £8.59 per hr
* Nights 21:00pm - 06.30am £9.76 per hr
There are temporary leading to permanent opportunities plus scope for career progression for successful candidates.
If you wish to apply for this position please contact us on 01858-412767.
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.