Ideal Opportunity: Warehouse Operatives
Duration: Temporary, Full-Time
Location: Armitage, Rugeley, Staffordshire
Competitive hourly rates + shift allowance
Our name is no accident – We are Ideal Standard.
Ideal Standard International is one of the world's leading providers of high-quality bathroom solutions. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and wherever we are, our aim is always the same: to enable people to create beautiful bathrooms in residential, commercial and industrial spaces.
Next year sees us celebrate 200 years of manufacturing in the UK.
We operate in over 30 countries and have some 10,000 employees. Our product ranges include high quality ceramic sanitary ware, taps and showering systems, bathing and wellness solutions as well as furniture and accessories. In addition, we work with world class designers to develop innovative products using the latest technologies. Our products are sold under our strong international brands: Ideal Standard and Jado as well as leading local brands including Armitage Shanks (UK), Ceramica Dolomite (Italy), Porcher (France) and Vidima (Eastern Europe).
Just recently, AquaBlade™ by Ideal Standard International won the prestigious award for Best Bathroom Product at this year’s Housebuilder Awards, which recognises the best in building and development products.
Typical projects we have been involved include The Shard, Leaden Hall Building and Olympic Village 2012, as well as being voted Supplier of the Year on numerous occasions by our customers.
We are now recruiting Warehouse Operatives in our warehouse.
This role will involve working shifts:
6:00-13:36, 1:36-21:12 (alternate weeks) – Monday to Friday
As a Warehouse Operative, responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining high levels of health & safety
- Receiving and checking finished goods into the distribution centre
- Put away products into storage locations
- Picking products from stock for customer orders
- Checking orders prior to shipping
- Safe packing and palletisation of all products
- Operating Mobile plant handling equipment such as motorised pallet trucks, VNA trucks, counterbalance and reach trucks – training will be given where required
Skills & Attributes
Ideally we are looking for those with the following:
- Excellent time keeping, attendance, and right attitude essential
- High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- The individual should be motivated work well as a team to achieve daily Key Performance Indicators
- Must have ‘hands on’ approach to work and be flexible to meet the needs of the business and the role
- Ability to work under pressure and at pace in a physically demanding environment
- Be able to adhere to specific customer requirements when required maintaining excellent focus and service
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75679355