This role will involve managing a team who will deliver outstanding services for customers and tenants across the group.
My client are a large Midlands based housing association.
As a Lettings Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Provide an accountable lettings service to all housing applicants and tenants.
- Ensure that all KPIs and objectives are met
- Provide strategic lead in all issues relating to Lettings
You should have;
- Knowledge of common waiting list, choice based lettings and other alternative Lettings practices
- Knowledge of national and local factors affecting social housing
- Experience of working in a housing/estate management environment
- Experience of improving performance against set targets/performance
This is an on-going contract paying £18-£19 p/h + other benefits