Morning Cleaning Assistants
We are currently recruiting for cleaning assistants to work at the Sport Centre: University of Warwick.
The candidates must be able to commit to the working hours Mon - Fri 6am -8am and Mon - Fri 6am -9am
Duties and responsibilities:
• Carrying out cleaning duties for allocated areas of work, which may also include immediate external entrance areas, using the appropriate cleaning schedules, equipment and cleaning materials.
• Working with other team members to ensure that work is covered during the absence of colleagues.
• Carrying out specific cleaning tasks, such as using industrial and standard cleaning equipment.
Skills and experience:
• A good standard of verbal communication with the ability to follow verbal instructions due to health and safety issues.
• Motivation to achieve and maintain high standards of work.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work as part of a team and able co-operate with others.