We are recruiting for Production Operatives in the Wolverhampton area.
As a Production Operative you will need to have:
- Previous plastic injection moulding experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous production operative or manufacturing experience
- Good confidence in working with machinery
- Availability to work the x3 rotating shifts
- Salary: Between £7.67ph and £8.67ph + Shift Allowance after 12 weeks+
- Working hours of a Production Operative is 6am-2pm Mon-Fri, 2pm-10pm Mon-Fri, 10pm-6am Sun-Thurs X3 Rotating Shifts
- Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of a Production Operative:
Initially you will start off working in the plastic injection moulding section. You will be operating plastic injection moulding machines and quality inspecting parts after they come out of the machines. You have only some training on this which is why it is important you have some factory, or production experience.
After proving yourself in the plastic injection moulding department you will be moved onto other parts of the factory operating other machinery producing all different type of parts. you may also be required to assemble and build automotive parts.
Duties may also include cleaning, sweeping and other general labour will be asked of you.
So be prepared!
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.