Electrical Service Engineer
Electrical Engineer required for a leading manufacturer of industrial machinery based in the Oldbury area. It is envisaged the successful candidate will either have experience in an electrical service type position or beginning their career in a service type role.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the service and problem solving on a variety of machines and project work. It is expected that the successful Service Engineer will responsible for identifying potential machinery issues and improving current control systems & processes as required. This position will also involve an element of new control design.
This position would suit a candidate with a keen interest in Electronics who would like to progress their career in a manufacturing environment. This role will be covering the Midlands area (Birmingham).
Electrical Service Engineer Position Overview
- Service and problem solving on a range of industrial machinery
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Identifying potential issues and improving current control systems
- Providing technical support on Electrical issues
Electrical Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Strong understanding of Electrical schematics
- PLC or PCB experience (desirable)
- HND or above in an engineering subject desirable
- Based in a commutable distance of Oldbury
Electrical Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £23,000+ - Dependent Upon Experience
- 28 Days Holiday, including Bank Holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy