This is an exciting opportunity for a Valuer to join this international award winning estate agency to work in its city centre, flagship office in Coventry.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and have a proven track record of converting valuation opportunities to instructions. They will be working alongside an existing team and will have access to an existing database.
We are looking for dynamic, well-presented individuals that are hungry for business and have an appetite for success. We are proud of the market leading reputation we have built for ourselves and the right person will be happy to continue our success and replicate it in areas which we do not currently cover.
Earnings: £18,000 - £20,000 + Commission, OTE £40k-45k+
As one of the branch Valuers/Listers your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property online. You will be tasked with a specific postcode area and will have support from a branch manager and office coordinator in order to maximise and deliver on key KPIs
The position offers a basic salary range £18,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience, with an OTE of £40,000 - £45,000+ per annum, made up of commissions and bonuses.
To succeed as a Valuer/Lister you will need to possess the following:
· Experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency.
· Generate valuations in a specific postcode area.
· Visit properties and provide appraisals.
· Convert valuation opportunities to instructions.
· Photograph and measure properties ready for marketing.
· Ensuring literature is materially correct and up to date.
· Ensure third party services are successfully sold including mortgage and conveyancing referrals.
· Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
· An excellent work ethic.
· Experience using Reapit would be advantageous - not essential.
· A valid UK driving license & Own Car.
If you are interested in this position please do click apply now! or contact Megan Hughes on T: M: E: . Thank You.