Business Analyst - Leek, Staffordshire
About Capita | Capita Lending Services
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Lending Services are part of Private Sector Partnerships a division of Capita plc and collectively provides a comprehensive set of end to end capabilities and services across the debt management lifecycle encompassing mortgage origination, secured and unsecured servicing, arrears, debt collection, credit analytics & insight and enforcement & litigation. In addition to this we also have a significant and highly successful remediation services capability assisting many of the UK's leading companies in their financial redress initiatives.
As a Business Analyst you will be part of the Project Delivery Team, reporting to a Senior Project Manager within our Mortgage Services outsourcing contract, operating in a regulatory environment. You will be part of a large team; successfully delivering a significant programme of internal, external (client) and regulatory business change. You will operate within a fast paced change environment; ensuring appropriate controls and governance processes are adhered to whilst understanding the requirement to offer a degree of flexibility to deliver any emerging priorities.
What you will do:
For either supporting a project or implementing a small change you will be expected to:
- Produce creative and practical solutions to internal and external change requests
- Communicate well with internal business stakeholders, client counterparts and any internal / external third parties; both verbally and written.
- In support of the Project Manager, capture, analyse, define and document business requirements (high and low level) and gain appropriate approval, following Capita's agreed governance structures.
- Facilitate workshops from initial problem statements, requirements and data gathering through to implementation planning and delivery support, applying an appropriate level of challenge to ensure positive outcomes. Produce high quality output documentation
- Review and sign off on test approach, plans, criteria and results to ensure traceability to business requirements.
- Manage and contribute to regular status reports
- Ensure that deliverables are produced to agreed high standards and expectations
- Work within established frameworks, controls and standards
- Identify opportunities for future change and improvements
- Manage issues, escalating when appropriate
- Identify risks - documenting, assessing impact including any action mitigation.
- Maintain an industry awareness keep abreast of the change programme within the business; identifying any interdependencies
- Work in accordance with Capita's group policies, client and regulatory requirements and operational frameworks.
Your experience will include:
- Relevant ISEB/BCS qualifications or equivalent Excellent Leadership skills and influencing capabilities
- Experience working within an outsourcing environment
- Strong track record of working within a programme / change environment delivering change and/or transformation projects across multiple business units and locations
- Experience in
- Regulatory change
- Mortgage origination, servicing or arrears
- Process improvement/re-engineering
- Significant experience of building and maintaining client relationships
- Significant experience of end to end business and technical solution development
- Conflict resolution
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.