Technical Support Engineer
Our client, a nationwide provider of car parts is looking for a motor vehicle technician with good customer service skills and telephone manner who would like an opportunity to progress into the office.
- Offer support and advice over the telephone
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Motor Vehicle Tehnical Qualification
- Automotive engineering, particularly vehicle mechanics and electronics
- Ability to deal with customers and suppliers
- Experience of a garage environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written)
If you have the above qualification and people skills, please send your CV urgently. Watson-HR are acting as Recruitment Agents for this client.