Sales and Planning Representative
Accumix Concrete Limited specialises in supplying value-added concrete, mixed via our state-of-the-art mobile concrete batching units. Due to continued growth, there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative to join our team.
This is a full time position, offering a salary based on experience. The successful applicant will be confident, self-motivated, very professional, commercially aware and well organised.
In this role, you will be involved with a range of duties including:
- Receiving and handling incoming sales calls into the business.
- Pro-actively generate sales leads outbound
- Responding to and administering customer enquiries and needs.
- Pricing and quoting work in accordance with the company commercial strategy.
- Building strong relationships with customers in order to understand their requirements.
- Establish market knowledge including prices, competitor activity, customer activity and action in-line with the company's commercial policy.
- Co-ordinate customer queries and requests for information in order to provide excellent levels of customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following essential competencies, qualifications and experience
- Confident telephone manner and organisational skills
- Outbound calling experience
- Demonstrate selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and under own initiative
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service
- Computer literate and experience in database navigation preferred
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Concrete industry experience or equivalent
Please submit your CV together with a covering letter, including details of your current salary, by 15th September 2017.