Residential Lettings Property Manager
Residential Lettings Property Manager - Coventry - £20k - Pool Car available
I am representing a leading multi branch independentLettings and Estate Agency brand in historic Coventry who are currently looking to recruit a Residential Lettings Property Manager for their City Centre branch. If you are currently working as a Property Manager and have proven property management skills in the residential lettings arena with at least 1 years experience, this will be the perfect opportunity for you.
Purpose of Role
You will need to be experienced in Property Management, have a good knowledge of Tenancy Law, Dispute Management and DPS Legislation. You will be required to deal with repairs maintenance issues, ensure gas safety certificates are in date, renewals, preparing moves ins and all other associated Property Management duties.
Essential Skills for the Property Manager role includes:
• Current Residential Property Management Experience
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Full clean driving licence
• Excellent problem solving capability.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially