Our client is a market leading company based in Cannock, providing Management Software Solutions to the Hair, Spa, Beauty and Wellness industries. Having enjoyed 40% growth over the last 3 years and expanding into to their new Head Office, they are now looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Main duties will include:
- Daily use of Sage Line 50
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Credit control
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Cash allocation
- Sales order processing
- Managing daily post in and out
- Handling and processing payments
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Reconciliation of direct debit mandates
- Managing petty cash transactions
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and a basic understanding of Accountancy and Book-keeping. You must hold or be working towards an AAT Certificate or related Accountancy qualification. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to deal with customers and external contacts and you must be able to maintain organisation and implement your own processes where necessary.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.